Hello easy dinner! There is nothing more satisfying to me than a meal that looks gourmet, but is so easy to make. This recipe for stuffed
- 1½ Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 large zuchinnis, insides scooped out and finely chopped, shells rubbed with olive oil, salt and pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 jar of tomato sauce or 2 cups homemade tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp dried Parsley
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Cut zucchinis in half and scoop out the insides, set aside. Rub the zucchinis in olive oil.
2. Chop up onions and garlic and heat on a frying pan until softened. Add the zucchini insides and meat to the same frying pan. Cook until meat in brown.
3. Add in parsley, chili, salt, pepper, and pasta sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Place meat mixture inside the zucchinis and bake for 20 minutes. Top with cheese and broil for additional 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe Rating: 4.5/5 kiwis