Chicken balls are an easy and fast way to get dinner on the table – throw all of the ingredients in a bowl, mix, and bake!
- 1 lb ground breast
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Roll mixture into balls and place on the baking tray.
- Cook for 15 minutes and broil for 2-3 minutes until the meatballs are golden brown. Enjoy!
Parmesan cheese is the best. I am talking about the REAL, fresh, comes in a block and looks like it has been sitting out in the sun, parmesan cheese! Not only does the cheese add a slight salty and nutty flavour to your meal, but it also is packed with protein. Protein is something we all need to make sure we are getting enough of at each meal. Just 50 grams of Parmesan cheese has approximately 20 grams of protein! Now that is a protein power house not to be messed with. Enjoy!
Recipe Rating: 4/5 Kiwis