Looking for an amazing side dish for dinner tonight? I bet you even the kids will eat this one!
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Olive oil
- 1/2 zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Handful of roasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and wash the broccoli thoroughly.
2. Cut the head of broccoli into smaller pieces. Arrange the broccoli on the tray. Sprinkle the chopped garlic onto the broccoli along with the 2 Tbsp of olive oil. Add salt and pepper before roasting the broccoli for 20 minutes. You will know the broccoli is ready once the ends look crispy and some of the broccoli has browned.
3. While the broccoli is cooking, mix together the lemon juice, lemon zest, roasted pine nuts, and cheese in the bowl. Pour over the broccoli once it is out of the oven. Stir and enjoy!