I haven’t met one person who doesn’t love this kale salad recipe, and it is so, so, so simple to make! Enjoy!
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon Honey Mustard
- 4 Tsbps of Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1.5 Tbsps of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 150 grams of Feta cheese
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 5 -10 sundried tomatoes, thinly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Kale needs a little extra loving. After you wash it, massage it thoroughly with your hands. Then add the olive oil and massage again!
2. In a small bowl, mix the apple cider vinegar, honey, and mustard together and set aside.
3. Throw the rest of the ingredients in with the kale and mix well. Then mix in the dressing. Let sit in the fridge for 1 hour and enjoy!
Recipe Rating:5/5 Kiws