This is the perfect, “I don’t want to be fully committed to cooking”, meal! haha It’s not too much effort, and it tastes pretty darn special for a weeknight meal!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can tomatoes OR 5 plus tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 large yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- Feta cheese (for topping)
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 Tsbp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 250 Degrees. While the oven is warming up, pan fry the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes or until onion is translucent. Add the tomatoes to the pan and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Place chicken in a dish and pour the tomato mixture over the chicken. Add the asparagus to the dish as well, and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Then, go feta cheese crazy!!!! Pull the dish out of the oven and put foil paper over top for 5 minutes allowing the cheese to melt. And BAM, dinner is ready to rock!
Recipe Rating: 3.5/5 Kiwis