Everyone loves a good broccoli salad right? Or a a weird? This is an EASY recipe, perfect for a lunch or dinner!
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 5 cups of broccoli or 2 heads of broccoli
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Goji berries
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, cover chopped red onion with warm water. This helps to brig out the flavour a bit more of the onion. You can also microwave it for 10 – 15 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, add the bite sizes broccoli pieces.
- Add the red onion and Goji berries to the bowl with the broccoli.
- To make the dressing, in a separate bowl, stir the Greek yogurt, cider vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper. Poor over the broccoli, mix well, and enjoy! This salad tastes way better if you let it sit for at least 30 minutes in the fridge before eating.
Recipe Rating: 3.5/5 kiwis