Need a little something, something to go with that afternoon coffee? Try these chocolate coconut bites!
- 4 heaping Tbsp of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 3 Tbsp of dark cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp of Agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp of coocnut oil (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated coconut
1. Place coconut in a bowl on its own. Add all of the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
2. Roll the chocolate mixture into balls and then roll each ball in the coconut and enjoy! They won’t last long.
Recipe Rating: 5/5 Kiwis