Have people coming over for a brunch? No problem. These mini tuna patties will hit the spot!
Recipe (Makes 1 dozen patties):
- 2 cans of tuna (canned in water)
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 celery stock chopped
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Spicy Mayo (Mayo with a splash of hot sauce and lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- Zest of half a lemon
- Lemon juice of half a lemon
- Garnish with paprika (optional)
1. Combine all of the ingredients into one bowl. Mix well.
2. Line a tray with parchment paper and make the tuna mixture into patties. Refrigerate for 1 hour
3. Preheat the oven to 400F. Baked for 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Enjoy!
Check out the amazing “patty” recipes from my blogging family: