Who doesn’t love pizza? It’s been on my top 3 favourite food of all time list for years, until my husband stopped eating gluten. Never accepting defeat I created a crustless pizza recipe that we both love.
Ingredients (Makes 1 awesome pizza):
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 slices of red pepper (chopped into squares)
- 1 mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stick, thinly sliced
- 2 dice sized cubes of cheddar cheese (or whatever cheese you like), cut into small squares
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and use a whisk or fork to beat them well. Add in garlic powder and oregano.
- Over medium heat add olive oil to a pan (you don’t need an omelet pan, I used a wok!). Once hot, add eggs to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes or until you can see the eggs starting to look like a crust.
- Place the ingredients on the egg pizza. Be sure to spread out the cheese. Cook for about 4 minutes. Then place the pan in the oven for about 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is starting to brown. Thats it!
Looking for more healthy pizza recipes. Check out these below: