Ingredients (Serves 2 people):
- 1 apple, cut into cubes
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1 orange, cut into slices and then halved
- 1/4 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup dill
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp juice from an orange (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving and enjoy!
This salad is summer in a bowl. The dill compliments the acidic flavour from the vinegar which is layered with the soothing taste of sweet almonds. The crisp from the apples and grapes make this salad refreshing as it bursts with bold juicy flavours after each bite. I dare you to try and take just one bite of this masterpiece!