Recipe Redux: Chocolate banana cinnamon bites
This month’srecipe redux
theme is no-cook desserts
. My favourite type of desserts always have fruit. Fruit is naturally sweet and satisfies my after dinner sweet tooth. My chocolate banana cinnamon bites take less than 10 minutes to make and can made ahead of time and kept in the fridge for a healthy after dinner treat! Enjoy!
Recipe (serves 1-2)
- 1 Banana
- Cinnamon (enough to coat a banana)
- 2 Squares of dark chocolate (85% Cocoa)
- 2 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
- Honey (optional)
1. Sprinkle cinnamon on a plate. Peel a banana and roll it in the cinnamon until the banana is coated.
2. Cut the banana crosswise to make flat circles. Then simply place a dollop of peanut butter on each slice.
3. Break the chocolate squares into pieces and put on piece on top of each banana. If you want this treat to be on the sweeter side, drizzle with honey. Enjoy right away or refrigerate for later.
This recipe will take you no time to make and will satisfy that sweet tooth! Take a look at all of the lovely no cook healthy desserts that my fellow bloggers have created below: