This month we are sharing our favourite recipes with spirits. Mine are my Amarula truffles!
- 1/3 cup of Amarula
- 11 oz dark chocolate (I used 3 and a half 75% cacao bars with cacao nibs)
- 8 Tablespoons of coconut cream
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder for dusting the truffles
1. Melt the chocolate and coconut cream. Once melted, set aside in a bowl and start with whisk the mixture until it looks a bit lighter. Let cook for at least 30 minutes and then mix in the Amarula. Mix well.
2. Pour the finished mixture into a casserole pan that is relatively flat and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
3. Using a spoon or melon ball scoop, spoon out the chocolate. Roll the truffles in your hand, and then roll them in coca powder. Enjoy!
Recipe Rating: 4.5/5 Kiwis
Looking for more recipes with spirits? Here you go: