Need something sweet after lunch? Try my protein squares, they are fabulous!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (blended into a dust)
- 4 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup rice krispies or cocoa puffs
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 6 Tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein
1. Blend the oats into a flour. Add in 2 Tbsp of water with the dates, peanut butter and honey. My blender was not strong enough to mix this, so I just had some fun mixing this with my hands.
2. Add in the protein, ground flaxseed cocoa powder, rice krispies, and chocoate chips. Mix until you have a dough and then flatten the dough with the palm of your hand in a baking dish that is lined with parchment paper.
3. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes and then cut into squares. Enjoy!
Recipe rating: 4/5 Kiwis
Looking for more bars, bites, and treats! Check out my fellow bloggers below: